Dengue fever symptoms :
Now most are suffer in dengue fever. So in this article you will learn about more details of dengue fever symptoms ,causes and how to get rid of dengue fever . Let’s see it now
- Dengue is one of the diseases .
- It can spread during the monsoon season.
- Dengue usually starts with normal flu symptoms.
- If you ignore the fact that it is a normal fever, the risk will increase.
Here are some important tips .Let’s see it now
Dengue fever symptoms and causes :
- It is very difficult to detect the symptoms of dengue fever at an the early stage To give the Extra attention should be paid of fever that normally starts is increasing.
- Within four to seven days of being bitten by a mosquito that spreads dengue, most people develop for a high fever.
- Dengue fever usually exceeds 104 degrees.
- Apart from taking medicines to control such high temperature levels it is essential to rest completely and consume more liquid foods to be added in your breakfast.
- They help fight dengue.
- The number of white blood cells also fluctuates.
- Therefore it is necessary to further test the blood to make sure that the level of blood cells is adequate.
- Sudden onset of severe headache is another symptoms of the dengue fever.
- Physical pain is also the symptom of dengue fever.
- Chronic joint pain is a post-dengue symptom.
- Therefore, dengue victims should eat more nutritious foods, including vitamins and healthy foods.
- Sometimes blood will flow from it.
- Then the eyes of the patients will turn yellow.
- The skin also turns pale.
How to prevent it :
- Dengue mosquitoes breed indoors and in the water around the house.
- So keep the house and surroundings clean always will be must.
- Use mosquito nets even if you are sleeping during the day.