Hair care tips :
In this article you will learn about 8 ways to hair care tips in winter season.
- Winter has begun.
- Many people like bathing, many do not.
- Because, we have to deal with various health problems in the bath.
- Winter can affect your hair very badly.
- The cold weather makes it difficult for people to wash their hair frequently.
- Like skin, hair needs daily care, so it is important to regularly remove dirt that has accumulated on the hair and scalp.
- Therefore, it is very important to pay attention when it comes to hair care.
- Winter is the time when dry hair, hair loss, dandruff and chemicals or treatments can do more harm than good.
- Pure, natural and organic ingredients are best when it comes to hair.
- It is best to stick to home remedies and natural products.
- Some toxins should be avoided when buying hair care products for the benefit of your hair and skin. in this article about how to care for your hair in winter.
Winter Hair Care Tips:
- Winter tuneup begins with hair removal There should be no hesitation in hair care this season.
- Doing so can have a detrimental effect on the health of the hair.
Carefully comb your hair:
- So severe combing can damage the scalp and hair.
- Use a wide toothbrush to comb your hair and comb gently from the center of your hair.
- It is also good to work downwards to reduce the pressure on your scalp.
- This will reduce hair loss.
Hair care tips in winter for Oil application:
- It is essential to moisturize and massage your hair with good hair oil such as., coconut oil and olive oils.
- You can also add neem leaves, curry leaves and gooseberry .
- Mix aloe vera gel with gooseberry juice and apply on the hair roots to make the hair strong and shiny.
- Massage the oils into the hair shaft to improve blood flow and also hair will be growth.
Hair care tips in winter for Use Hair Packs:
- Hair packs enliven the hair, so natural hair packs will do wonders for your hair in winter.
- For a simple hair pack make olive oil (8 tablespoons), milk (3 tablespoons), beetroot paste (1 tablespoon), honey (1 tablespoon), lemon (2 tablespoons), yogurt (1 tablespoon) and egg (2). Mix all these together and apply on hair for well. Gently massage while applying this paste on your hair and hold for 1 hours.
- Then rinse well with mild shampoo and warm water.
- Not only does it remove dandruff, it also makes your hair much softer and growth.
- To prevent hair loss, add a little olive oil to the egg white, massage gently twice a week and wash off with a mild shampoo.
- This will strengthen the roots and prevent hair loss.
Change the way you wash your hair:
- Always remember that hair needs natural oils.
- So frequent washing once a week will not work.
- Do it twice a week and use a mild shampoo.
- Thus natural oils will not come out in your hair.
- This will prevent dirt from accumulating on your scalp and keep it clean.
Hair care tips for Avoid hot baths:
- It is very difficult to avoid bathing in hot water in winter.
- But it also removes the natural oils and moisture in your hair and makes it dry and lifeless.
- This will cause more scales and dry out your scalp.
- It is necessary to wash your hair with warm water and soak its ends in cold water.
- This will help reduce haircuts.
Avoid vigorous rubbing of the hair:
- Washing and drying your hair can be a big task, but you need to do more because it is winter.
- Keeping your hair wet for a long time due to the cold can lead to hair loss.
- Similarly, do not rub your hair with a towel.
- Include a microfiber towel in your hair care routine. Use an air conditioner or fan to dry your hair before going out.
Avoid thermal styling tools:
- In winter the hair is soft and the use of heat styling tools can further damage it by making it brittle.
- This can eventually lead to hair breakage.
- So, dry your hair naturally and avoid drying it as much as possible.
Wear a hat or scarf:
- Pollution and dust particles can cause great damage to your hair, leaving it dry and lifeless.
- Therefore, it is necessary to cover the hair with a hat or scarf when leaving the house.
Hair care tips in winter Healthy Foods :
- Protein rich foods and also are healthy for hair.
- So it is essential to eat healthy if you want your hair to be healthy.
- Include vitamins, such as eggs, pumpkin, berries, carrots, and beetroot in your diet.