Heel cracks :
In this article , you will learn about more information to how do you get rid of heel spurs and heel cracks .
- Is it more embarrassing than taking off the shoes worn on the feet when going outdoors?
- Most of us do not give as much foot care as we give to our face.
- But there are no oil glands in our body just in our feet.
- That is why the feet do not have enough oily glue and dry quickly.
- If the dryness in the feet increases it can lead to heel spurs.
Heel spurs :
- heel spurs can be caused by obesity, wearing inappropriate shoes, standing for long periods of time, dry skin and poor maintenance.
- But many of the ingredients in our home have numerous medicinal properties that can cure many of the problems we face on a daily basis.
Below are some important tips to that will help you get rid of heel cracks.
Banana for heel spurs :
- Bananas are rich in Vitamin. Vitamin B 6 and C.
- These nutrients help maintain the skin’s elasticity and keep the skin hydrated.
- Banana is a natural moisturizer.
- If you maintain the feet with this, the feet will be moist without dryness.and also predict the heel spurs.
How to use banana ?
- Rub the mashed bananas well on the feet and soak for 20 minutes.
- Then wash the feet with cold water.
- Doing this at least 3 times a week before going to bed will give you good results.
Honey for heel spurs
- Honey is considered a natural anti-septic substance.
- So it will fix heel cracks.it has the property of moisturizing the skin, preventing dry skin.
- Honey also helps to maintain the good skin.
How to use honey ?
- Mix a cup of honey in a bucket of warm water and rub the feet gently in that water for 15 minutes.
- Then wash the feet with clean water and pat dry.
- Then apply moisturizer to the feet.
- If you do this for a few weeks before going to bed at night, you will see a nice change on your feet.
Vegetable Oil for heel spurs :
- Cooking oils are easily absorbed by the skin.
- Nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin D and E in Vegetable Oil can rejuvenate the skin and repair heel spurs by creating new cells.
How To Use Vegetable Oil ?
- First the feet should be thoroughly washed and dried.
- Then apply vegetable oil on the feet and massage for a while.
- Then wear comfortable socks on the back legs.
- Do this daily before going to bed at night and the heel rash will heal quickly.
Vaseline and lemon juice :
- Lemon has acetic properties.
- When Vaseline is used in conjunction with its moisturizing properties, it prevents dryness in the feet and heals cracks quickly.
How to use ?
- First soak the feet in warm water for a fortnight and then dry the feet well.
- Then mix a teaspoon of Vaseline and a few drops of lemon juice together and apply not only on the feet but also on more than dry areas.
- Wear wool socks on the back legs and soak overnight and wash the feet the next morning.
- Do this daily before going to bed at night, the heel cracks will magically disappear.
Rice flour, honey and vinegar :
- Rice flour can act as a natural exfoliate. That is, it removes dead skin cells and nourishes the skin.
- With the addition of a little honey, heel cracks can be cured well.
- Adding a little more vinegar will help to expel the dead of cells easily.
How to use?
- Add 2 tablespoons rice flour, a teaspoon honey and 4-5 drops vinegar and mix well like a paste.
- Then soak the feet in warm water for twelve minutes and then gently rub the feet with the prepared paste.
- Then wash the feet.
- Doing this 3-4 times a week you will see good results.
If you follow the above tips for weekly thrice ,you can get rid of heel cracks.