Home remedies for dark circles :
In this article you will learn about more information in how to home remedies for dark circles under eye in remove permanently .
- The cornea under the eyes is one of the most important problems for facing many people today.
- Previously these were more for women past the age of 30 .
- Currently there is an increase in the appearance of the cornea under the eyes in men as well.
- This problem is increasingly prematurely in women reaching also puberty.
- Let’s see what can done if the cornea is large enough that only that spot on the face appears black.
- Only the area of flesh under the eyes on the face is very soft.
- This muscle area along with the eyes is also affected when it gives more work to the eyes.
- Using a cell phone in the dark, sitting near a TV, staying up late at night, malnutrition, and high stress all increase the cornea under the eyes.
- But with regular maintenance, the cornea under the eyes disappears and the eyes look brighter
- Grind it in a mixer, apply on the area around the eyes, pat dry and rinse with lukewarm water.
- You can use this whenever you are relaxed.
- Add aloe vera gel, lemon juice and water to taste.
- Rub it under the eyes whenever you are relaxed.
- Even the chronic uterus will disappear.
Home remedies for dark circles in Lamp oil :
- Lantern oil, which is rich in vitamin E, can relieve dry skin. It moisturizes the skin and cools the eyes.
- Our ancestors used the lamp as a good oil to remove a few drops in the eyes and remove dirt from the eyes.
- Add two teaspoons of cactus gel to the oil and mix well.
- Then add a teaspoon of coffee powder and mix well into the cream.
- Although the caramel gel coffee powder does not mix well with the oil, it is ready for the creamy consistency if you boil the hot water in a wide pot and keep mixing this paste in that water.
- Keep it in an airtight container and apply it under the eyes every night before going to bed.
- These tighten the skin well.
Coriander Cucumber for home remedies for dark circles :
- Similarly chop the cucumber and add three pinches of saffron and grind the core in a mixer.
- Do not pour any other water as there is not enough water in the cucumber.
- It can applied around the eyes without falling into the halves.
- If you want to use it daily, you can put it in a central semicircle, pour it into a glass bottle and rub it daily.
- This extract can prepared and used once a week.
Banana peel :
- Bananas are known to act like the best face pack.
- Similarly, the banana peel should be cut off at both ends without throwing it away.
- Gently massage the skin, cover the eyes and massage gently in a circular motion up and down the eyes.
- If done continuously for ten minutes, the potassium in it will provide the vitamin needed for the skin and also the uterus.
- Even if there is no cornea under the eyes, massage the eyes without throwing away the skin when eating a banana. Definitely get good change.
Turmeric and butter for home remedies for dark circles:
- Mix two teaspoons of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of butter and add half a teaspoon of orange juice and mix well.
- Apply it under the eyes and massage lightly.
- After 20 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water and massage with aloe vera gel.
- Thus the dark circles on the face that are visible alone will disappear in the vein dive even if it is intense.
- Yellow is the best creamy disinfectant which gives a radiant glow to the face.
- orange juice is rich in vitamin C. Avocado restores skin tone and softens.
- It is a good idea to get rid of the uterus using these simple home remedies as soon as it catches your eye.
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night during this time.
- Do not give too much work to the eyes.
- Using a cell phone in the dark can also make the uterus larger.
- Be careful not to use any substance in the eyes.
- Massage in a circular motion with the eyes closed will refresh the tired eyes.
- At the same time taking care of malnutrition and dehydration will also get rid of your dark circles quickly.