Home remedies for tooth ache :
Toothache is a mouth related problem . In this article you will learn about eight ways to natural and home remedies for tooth ache .
- Toothache is a mouth related problem that everyone encounters at least once in a lifetime.
- This can come to a person at any time.
- If there is any infection in the teeth or gums, the area will be swollen and the gums will be filled with germicidal fluid.
- This condition can be caused by severe and sharp toothache.
Tooth pain :
- If one’s oral hygiene is bad, they will suffer from various dental and gum problems.
- And for some as a result of their mouth problems, they may have to go to the doctor early and leave the condition unresolved, which can lead to worsening and unbearable toothache.
- Often the toothache is severe at night.
- In this condition you cannot go to the dental clinic in the middle of the night.
- Toothache can be relieved with some home remedies in this situation.
- Want to know what are the natural ways to get relief from toothache? If so, continue reading this article.
Home remedies for tooth ache in Baking soda :
- Baking soda also provides relief from any inflammation.
- Because it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It also has anti-bacterial properties that can be used to treat infections that cause toothache.
- Touch a cotton ball soaked in water with baking soda and place it on the sore spot.
- If not, mix baking soda with water and rinse your mouth with water.
Clove oil :
- An ingredient in clove oil, provides relief from toothache.
- 2 or 3 drops of clove oil is enough.
- Apply this oil on the sore tooth and soak for a while.
- Use also like this 3-4 times per day.
- Ginger provides immediate relief from toothache.
- It has the ability to reduce swelling, inflammation and pain in the gums.
- Add this ginger to the pepper powder, pour water and mix like a paste, put it on the sore spot and soak for few minutes and then wash off it .
- Thus the toothache will go away.
Garlic for home remedies for tooth ache:
- The medicinal properties of garlic pound provide a good remedy for toothache.
- It has anti-microbial properties called allicin, which kills germs that cause infections and reduces pain.
- So if you have a toothache, take a clove of garlic, grate it with rock salt and place it on the sore spot.
- The immediate solution is to do this 2 times a day.
Olive Oil :
- Olive oil contains also phenolic ingredients.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory property.
- So when there is toothache, touch the olive oil on the toothpick and place it on the painful area.
- Do this 2-3 times for per day.
Home remedies for tooth ache in Onions :
- Onions also have the ability to provide relief from toothache.
- Onions also kill germs in the mouth and relieve pain.
- Put the small onion on the sore spot and bite for 1 minutes.
- Do this twice a per day.
- Thus your toothache will disappear.
Camphor oil in home remedies for tooth ache :
- Camphor oil has anti-septic and antiseptic properties.
- So if you use this oil when you have a toothache, it will help reduce pain and swelling.
- Apply camphor oil on sore teeth too.
- Keep it like this for a few hours. This will cure your toothache.
Mix salt water :
- Mix salt water with warm salt water and gargle with that water.
- This also kills the bacteria in the mouth, reduces inflammation and relieves pain.
- Doing this 2 or 3 times a day will give good results.