Summer cold :
Now, everyone suffer in cold . So in this article you will learn about summer cold causes and how to get rid of cold .
- Many of us face problems like the common cold in the winter.
- But did you know that you can catch a cold in the summer? So how do we protect ourselves from the common cold this summer?
- The question may arise as to how some of us get colds in summer?
- The cause of the common cold in the summer is a virus infection, not a climatic condition.
- The most common cause of colds is a virus.
- It spreads among people when the temperature is high.
- Children are more likely to suffer from the common cold in the summer.
- Kids spend more time outdoors for summer activities.
- In addition, children are consuming more ice cream and soft drinks this summer.
- Correcting summer illnesses is not difficult.
- However this cold can be easily cured if you find out the reason why it occurs.
- So you can take preventive measures to protect yourself from infections caused by summer colds like this.
Summer cold Symptoms :
- Also the common cold is not a common symptom.
- And if a person has an allergy, it can take weeks, months or even years.
- A person with a cold and allergies may experience symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat.
- In addition, symptoms such as colds, coughs, sweating, and fever may occur.
- When a cold strikes, its symptoms change.
- But the symptoms of allergies can persist for a long time.
The cause of summer cold :
- It can be caused by germs coming out of the body fluids such as saliva, mucus or feces of a person who is already suffering from such diseases.
- Usually when germs are spread from one person to another it can cause runny nose regardless of the weather conditions.
Let’s find out about other causes of colds in summer.
Excessive sweating :
- When you sweat a lot in the summer it keeps our body moist for a long time.
Heat stroke :
- Most of the time when we wander in the sun we may not realize that our body is unable to withstand more heat than it can handle.
- It causes pain when our body temperature rises.
Climate change :
- Entering a cold place from a place with a high temperature can cause you mucus.
Drinking cold water and beverages :
- It would seem to us that in the heat of summer we should drink cold drinks.
- But cold drinks are not ideal for summer.
- Thus the risk of infections such as throat infections is high.
How to prevent colds that occur in the summer ?
- Home remedies can be used to treat such cold sores that occur during the summer.
- It protects you from diseases like this when you take healthy foods that are immune.
- Health effects on our metabolism occur when we take in healthy foods.
- Also, the presence of vitamins in nutritious foods enhances the immune system to protect against problems such as colds from the summer sun.
- The more water we drink in the summer, the more it keeps us healthy.
The best ways to prevent summer cold :
- The sleep our body needs.
- Make it a habit to wash your hands regularly after using public toilets.
- Stay away from people who are already infected with the common cold.
- You can include hydrated foods like vegetables, spinach and cucumber in your diet.
- They naturally provide the cooling your body needs.
- It also enhances immunity.