Thyroid symptoms :
In this article you will learn about thyroid symptoms in our body .Thyroid levels also have a huge impact on the overall metabolism of our body.
- Thyroid problem is on the rise among women.
- Controlling the thyroid gland is just as important as any other organ in the body. This is the reason for the production of important hormones in our body.
- The thyroid organ is also located in front of our neck.
- It also has a butterfly shape.
- It regulates vital functions such as weight loss, metabolism, and energy When hormone levels suddenly change, a variety of symptoms can appear in our body.
- There are two types of hyperthyroidism or inactive thyroid.
- Thyroid levels have a huge impact on the overall metabolism of our body.
- Low levels of thyroid hormones can also lead to weight gain.
- Excess thyroid hormones can lead to weight loss.
- It is said that this symptom is more common in women.
- How to prevent it?
Thyroid – Symptoms:
- Severe fatigue, hair loss, delayed menstruation, tremors, sweating and hunger are the common symptoms of thyroid problems.
- The thyroid gland is an important hormone regulator.
- The most common early sign of thyroid disorder is darkening of the skin around your neck.
- The thyroid becomes an organ, maintaining the health of the skin and hair.
- Disorders of levels can cause dry skin, itchy scalp, oily skin or brittle nails.
Fatigue and Weakness:
- Fatigue is also a major symptom of an under active thyroid.
- They also say that fatigue can be the result of an underlying thyroid problem.
- Thus, fatigue and weakness associated with the thyroid can cause heart , muscle weakness and tremors.
Difficulty falling asleep:
- Doctors say thyroid can adversely affect sleep.
- Getting a good night’s sleep can be difficult.
- You may want to get tested if you experience these symptoms as you may also have symptoms such as frequent urination.
- Women with thyroid disease may experience changes such as anxiety, nervousness, and mood swings.
Thyroid symptoms in Menstrual changes:
- Menstrual changes are the biggest problem in women with thyroid problems.
- Disorders of the thyroid gland cause this change Therefore, doctors say that women over the age of 35 should definitely get a thyroid test.