Tooth pain home remedies :
The most important pain in humans is tooth pain. So in this article you will learn about tooth pain home remedies for natural ways .
- If the most important pain in humans is tooth pain.
- This is because they can not eat food properly when toothache will be occurs.
- When there is no food that provides enough nutrition to the body automatically our body will quickly start to get tired.
- We can not do any work carefully until the toothache is cured.
- Toothache is something that affects not only the teeth but also our entire body.
Causes oh toothache :
- There are many causes of toothache such as property tooth, gum problem, and also broken teeth.
- When severe toothache occurs we first seek medical attention.
- But would our ancestors, who have left to solve all the problems, have left the toothache behind ?
In this post you can see the simple home remedies for toothache.
Clove oil in tooth pain home remedies:
- Clove has been used since ancient times as an excellent remedy for toothache.
- The Eugene compound in it is a natural medicine.
- But be careful when using this.
- When you apply clove oil on the affected area and it gets stuck in the gums or tongue it will make the pain worse.
- Pour two drops of clove oil on a cotton cloth and apply it on the sore tooth and keep it there till the pain subsides.
- Also put clove powder or whole clove on the aching tooth and bite it to release the chemical.
- The pain will subside in half an hour.
Ginger and red chillies :
- Both ginger and red chillies are hot.
- So take these two in equal proportions and grind to a paste with the required amount of the water.
- Take this paste with a small cloth and place it on the sore tooth so that it does not touch the gums and tongue.
- It can also be used individually.
- Both of these are so excellent painkillers.
Salt water in tooth pain home remedies :
- Putting a spoon of salt in boiling water and gargling with it is the best pain reliever for toothache.
- This will reduce the irritation and swelling in the teeth.
- Keep this water in your mouth for 30 seconds and then spit it out. Brine cleans the areas around the teeth and expels the acids that cause inflammation.
Peppermint tea :
- Peppermint tea is flavorful and highly beneficial.
- Put dried chilli leaves in boiling water and boil for 20 minutes.
- Drink it after the tea has cooled or gargle.
- The tannin in it will reduce the swelling you can get.
- Placing a hot tea bag on the aching tooth will provide immediate relief.
Ice cube for tooth pain home remedies :
- Put the ice cube in a small plastic bag and cover it with a cloth.
- Put this on your teeth for 15 minutes. This will cure your toothache quickly.
- Ancient medicine also says that massaging your hand with ice cubes will cure toothache.
- This is because when your hand feels cold it sends a signal to the brain to reduce the pain.
- Wrap the ice cube around the cloth and also massage it into the area between the thumb and forefinger.
Vinegar and brown paper for tooth pain home remedies:
- Another popular folk remedy is to dip a small piece of brown paper in vinegar and apply it on a sore tooth.
- The warm feeling it gives will reduce your toothache
- You can reduce your toothache quickly with acupuncture.
- Press well with the index finger and thumb of your right hand with your thumb.
- Repeat this for three minutes.
- It secretes good hormones called endorphins and reduces your pain immediately.
Whiteball or Mirah :
- Mirah is a resin extracted from shrubs.
- This will kill the bacteria in your mouth and reduce the inflammation.
- Mix 1 tsp mirage with 2 cups water and leave for 25 minutes.
- Strain and cool well.
- Take 1 teaspoon of this and mix it with water and drink it 6 times a day.