Typhoid fever symptoms :
Now most are suffer in typhoid fever . So in this article you will learn about more information in typhoid fever symptoms.
- This typhoid is caused also bacterium called Rigvetsia.
- These bacteria are spread in ticks, lice and insects on mice.
- Its flu comes in a lot of variants.
- Predatory typhus , rat typhus or endemic typhus , scrub typhus, and Queensland typhus occur in several forms.
- How the flu spreads as an infectious disease.
- The bacteria are spread in insects, lice, ticks on mice, and ticks on animals.
- When these insects bite because they leave a mark on that place, that is, on our body.
- Bacteria that enter through the bite of this insect penetrate our skin and begin to spread in our bloodstream.
How to prevent the spread of typhoid?
- Timely detection of this typhoid-borne typhoid fever can prevent it from spreading to others.
- Infected parasites in cats, rats, and squirrels are the main cause of the spread of this bacterium.
- Mosquitoes and insects now also suck the blood of infected humans and spread it to others.
- These bacteria, which live on the bed sheets of animals, spread easily when they touch them.
- The disease spreads through the armpits and has a severe impact.
- If there are any scratches on the bite site of the parasite on these mice or cats, the bacteria will get into its bloodstream through it.
Typhoid fever symptoms :
Symptoms leading to three typhoid diseases
- Skin scars
- Dry cough also
- Pain in joints and muscles
- back pain
- Pain in the abdomen
- Severe fever (150 degrees – 1 06 degrees F)
- Dry cough
- Vomiting also
- Pain in muscles and joints
- Severe headache
- Appearance of red skin scars all over the body
Scrub typhoid symptoms :
- Symptoms begin to appear within the first 10 days of an insect bite.
- It can also cause more serious damage than the other two types.
- Can also cause serious injuries such as bleeding and organ failure.
- Enlargement of lymph nodes
- sometimes even coma
- Muscles and sore pain
- Fever and cold
- Severe severe headache
- Commenting on the location of the bite
- Diagnosis also
- This typhoid infection is a bit difficult to diagnose.
- Symptoms are similar to those of dengue and malaria, making it difficult for doctors to diagnose.
- The doctor will diagnose this with the symptoms you experience.
- first of all Tests with immunizations.
- Investigating the Impact of Typhoid Disease also by Western Plot Testing Skin samples are taken by skin biopsy to find out where the skin scars have occurred and where they have spread, because to detect bacteria in the blood through a blood test.
Treatments for typhoid fever symptoms :
- It can also given as medicine to any elderly person.It is the best medicine to cure quickly.
- It is good for typhoid fever.It is recommended for those who are unable to receive ciprofloxacin toxiline antibiotics.
How to prevent?
- There is no such thing as a major preventative measure against typhoid.
- But there is no vaccine that can completely destroy these bacteria.
- The easiest way to prevent the spread of the disease is to control the reproduction of lice and insects.
- Personal cleaning should must.
- Avoid traveling to overcrowded places and unclean places.