Typhoid fever treatment :
Now most are suffer in this fever. So in this article you will learn about more information in typhoid fever treatment and symptoms.
- Typhoid is also gastrointestinal infection .
- It such as high fever, diarrhea and vomiting.
- A person is more likely to get this bacterial infection through contaminated water or food.
- Typhoid becomes, passes through your mouth into the intestines.
- It stays there for about one to three weeks before it goes into your bloodstream through the intestines.
How does it occur :
- These typhoid bacteria also spread from the blood to other tissues and organs and hide inside cells.
- Typhoid can be cured with proper treatment.
- However, if left untreated, it can be dangerous.
- Possible complications of typhoid include kidney failure, gastrointestinal bleeding, and intestinal perforation.
- According to some estimates, about three to five percent of people with typhoid have no symptoms at all.
- People with no symptoms of typhoid are more likely to spread the disease to others.
Symptoms of typhoid :
- Typhoid patients experience its symptoms after one to three weeks of bacterial exposure.
- Depending on the severity of the disease, it can also take exactly three to four weeks.
- It usually takes seven to fourteen days for you to know you have typhoid.
- Here are also some of the main symptoms of typhoid.
- Constipation or diarrhea
- High fever
- Enlarged spleen and liver
- Rose-colored spots on chest
- Heart attack
- Common pain and weakness
What Causes Typhoid :
- Typhoid fever is said to be caused by eating foods high in typhoid bacteria and drinking contaminated water mixed with feces.
- This can also lead to contamination of all food supplies around him.
Typhoid diagnosed :
- If your symptoms indicate that you have typhoid, your doctor is likely to recommend some tests for you. C
- onfirmatory diagnostic tests, such as your blood, stool, urine or bone marrow, can be done to find out if you have Salmonella typhi.
- Bone marrow testing is considered to be the most important and sensitive test for typhoid bacteria.
- Your doctor may also recommend other blood tests to check for typhoid DNA and antibodies.
Treatment for typhoid :
- Individuals with typhoid fever complain of having digestive problems or gastrointestinal problems.
- Anorexia and nausea are symptoms of this bacterial infection.
- In managing typhoid, a well-planned diet can help you for a while.
- Nutritionists and doctors recommend that people with typhoid often take small amounts of food.
- During this type of typhoid infection also the digestive tract does not function properly.
- When dealing with typhoid, it is important that you maintain a balanced diet, such as carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- To ease the symptoms you are experiencing and keep the healing process in order, follow the dietary rules given below.
Typhoid fever treatment for High calorie diet :
- Typhoid bacteria can also cause you to lose weight unnecessarily.
- A calorie rich diet can also help you maintain a healthy body weight.
- Bread, bananas, and baked potatoes are a good choice.
Typhoid fever treatment for Water and fruit juice :
- Typhoid, accompanied by high fever and diarrhea, both of which can lead to dehydration.
- If the amount of water in your body is low, there is a chance that there will be some problem in the treatment for typhoid given to you.
- So, make sure you consume enough water and fruit juices
How to prevent typhoid ?
- The World Health Organization recommends two vaccines to prevent typhoid.
- One of them is the vaccine (not currently in practice)
- It is a weak one though practical.
Vaccine for typhoid fever treatment :
- This vaccine is recommended for people over the age of two.
- Also, medications are repeatedly prescribed for those at high risk.
Security measures :
- Maintain proper hand hygiene.
- This is because they can be a breeding ground for typhoid bacteria.
- Make sure you wash your dishes in clean.
- High temperatures may inhibit the growth of bacteria.
- So, eat hot and freshly cooked foods.
- Avoid eating green vegetables and fruits.
- Also, avoid drinking untreated or contaminated water.
- Keep all your household items clean and tidy.
- In particular, keep items in the kitchen clean.
- If you are traveling to an area where you are at high risk of contracting typhoid, vaccination is a great option.